Club Aventure Touareg offers a unique way of training. It simulates a real competition but without lap times and results.
Who is it for?
- Riders who want to prepare a rally successfully
- Raid enthusiasts who want to learn or feel like racers but without the pressure of racing
- Any rider who wants something more than just a tour
What does Club Adventura Touareg offer?
- Psychological training to face any situation
- Mechanical training to solve any issue on track
- Knowing your limits
- An important safety feature is our app that tracks all the participants
Where and how are these trainings done?
- In Morocco and Spain (Aragon, Rioja, Madrid and Catalonia)
- In groups or for just one person (we offer tailor-made trips and courses)
- With your own motorbike or you can rent one from us
From 27/03 to 03/04 2021 FEZ (Morocco) Three choices - Three xtreme concepts This year, we´re going to surprise everybody once again, with the biggest adventure at Morocco that you can attend to, a more rewarding experience tan any race, guided trip or any kind of...
START CAMPUS OFF ROAD DATES JUNE AND EVERY WEEKEND, END OF OFF ROAD CAMPUS AUGUST* The Touareg Adventure Club, registered in the autonomous community of La Rioja, offers a different kind of holiday this summer: With the support of the Motorcycling Federation of La...
FROM 08-11 TO THE END OF MARCH Live the great experience of travelling through Senegal on a country bike, in a 4x4, on a road bike or with your own vehicle. Discover its culture, its tracks and its people. Enjoy the routes of the old Paris-Dakar, from stages in the...
21-23 February 2020 Location : Logroño The Club Aventura Touareg offers to all its members and friends a training event, for all pilots who want to participate in any of the 2020 races with the Club, such as Hispania Rally, MDC, Merzouga Rally Baja Aragón, Panafrica...
Dates: On request Route for trail motorcycles, maxitrail and enduro -own moto or rental-, with departure from Madrid to the Arenales de Segovia, where a navigation course is held and return to Madrid the next day. It is much more than a weekend excursion, it is quite...