RALLY ASSISTANCE AND TRANSPORTATION OFFER
The Touareg adventure club will be present in this great rally which is part of the ROAD TO DAKAR program.
This rally organized by David Casetera (ODC Events) sporting director of ASO and the Dakar will be held in Morocco from 8 to 13 October 2021.
For this we have detailed a wide range of quality services at a very competitive price for you to go down with your bike with a rental bike or with mechanical assistance with the same method of work that characterizes us.
Once again we want to be the reference team of the Road to Dakar, collaborating actively in the preparation of our amateur riders for the great test of the DAKAR.
In the last ANDALUCIA rally we were the biggest team with 11 bikes at the start line and 11 at the finish line.
Our presence all along the route will help you to know that with our club NO ONE IS ALONE.
MALLES MOTO ASSISTANCE
- Motorcycle and material transport to Morocco
- Access to truck and work space with
- Electricity, compressor, water, generator, tools, gasoline of quality
- Wheel changing machine
- Spare parts KTM vario (pvp spain without discount)
- Sale of wheels and mousses in race with or without assembly
- Refueling in specials
- Oils and AUXOL products free of charge
- Mechanic every 4 bikes
- Team manager (stage breefing navigation help)
- Tyre change during the race.
- Everything included in the service malles moto
- Transport motorcycle and material Spain-Morocco-Spain.
- Photo and video service with watermark and RRSS follow up.
- Inscriptions to the race within the team (not included the amount)
- Pants and T-shirt of the club
- Pilot transportation during the race and insurance advice and repatriation in case of accident.
- Registration to the event
- Hotels (possibility of contracting depending on the weather conditions)
RENTAL OF COMPETITION MOTORCYCLES
- 5-KTM 450 2018 2.000€
- 4-ktm 450 2019 2.500€
- 1.-KTM 500 factory 2018 3.500€
- KTM 450 RALLY REPLICA 5.500€
FIM spec bikes with Roadbook spiders and ico electrical installation
- Wheels and mousses
- ERTF and similar brackets and previous installation
- Parts that break due to dropping or misuse
- Wheels and mousses sales service
- Rider follow-up service (according to organizer’s permission)