6 to 11 March 2022
The Touareg adventure club has prepared for its members and friends a training of Dunes and Navigation in dunes to prepare the pilots who will participate in the next races or events of 2023-24 with the club, Rally Du Maroc, Morocco Xtreme Dakar … or to perfect navigation and driving in sand.
To take advantage of the logistics such an event is open to all types of motorcycles, and quads and all levels with the following program..
DATES 6-7-8-9-10-11 MARCH
- 6th March Early morning departure link Nador-Guerciff-Rekkam plateau-Merzouga 750 kms long stage without complication
- 7th March Morning dune training and navigation Ergchebbi from north to south and from east to west with road book.
Dunes Xtreme ALL ALL the big dunes of Erg Chebbi and in the evening Night Dunes Stage
- 8th March Departure Ouzina-Zagora, Delivery of roadbooks and practice navigation roadbooks, races with caps and dunes.
- 9th March Two stages in a racing Roadbooks starting in Zagora/Mahamid/Ouzina
- 10th March Marathon stage Ouzina/merzouga/boudnib/matarka/bouarfa/Layounne ROADBOOKS
- 11th March
- Hotels on half board basis
- Navigation and sand driving courses
- Road books and routes to wp
- 4×4 tracking in Zagora
- Logistic flights and transfer across borders
- Mobile localization beacon
- Personal expenses flights and transfers
- Gasoline and drinks in hotels
- Personal insurance
- Motorcycle transportation to Morocco (ask for price)
- Charged cell phone and carry a power bank for it.
- Obligatory to be a member of the club and to be up to date with the annual fee for 2022 10€.
The club also has motorcycles to rent for its activities
- 4-Ktm 450 EXC 2019 (Rally Prepared) 400€ per day
- 4-Ktm 450 EXC 2022 (MST kit) 600€ per day
No mileage limit
First set of wheels and mousses included
- To guarantee your place you must be registered in the club and have your dues up to date.
- To book the activity make a deposit in the club’s bank account in bankia with your name
- And fill out the form on the club’s website. Tab activities in MOROCCO
A club t-shirt will be given as a gift to all participants
Small groups Limited to 5 participants