- Dates: from October 26 to November 2
Three options THREE concepts XTREMOS
This year due to the success of the formula where 40 people share the most strenuous Morocco X-Treme and at the same time the most satisfactory for the amount of kilometers traveled and the great quality of the participants and road-book selected this year we give the possibility to choose between three different concepts of adventures
This year the Morocco X-Treme will depart from SAIDIA (near Nador) where you can arrive with us by ferry from Almeria or by regular flight from Barcelona or Madrid .. There we will wait for you on Friday 25th in a high quality hotel where we will ride the vibouac with our Dakariano truck and where you will pick up your bike and equipment (if hiring transport) In addition our mechanics will make a first check on the frames to ensure that your bike is in perfect condition for the great adventure that awaits us.
The routes will be long but they are designed so that each one decides the amount and the hardness of the kilometers to be carried out being divided into three or four sections of security
There will also be a daily breefing where the stages and advice are explained, both mechanical, navigation and
driving and couples will be decided.
- Day 1. Saidia-Boudnid. Unpublished tracks near the Algerian border
- Day 2. Boudnid-bounid. Two loops of 250 kms unpublished with roadbooks commissioned to racing professionals
- Day 3. Bounid-Camp Chegaga. Camp night in luxury haimas in the middle of the erg
- Day 4. Chegaga-Zagora
- Day 5. Zagora-Ouzina. Stage marathon intensive course of dunes and navigation to course in dunes
- Day 6. Roadbooks racing. Xtreme option. Navigation option
- Day 7. Roadbooks racing. Xtreme option. Navigation option
- Day 8. Matarka-Saidia. Unpublished routes
Morocco X-Treme Pro
Faithful to our philosophy of hardness, the most expert will be able to complete the road-books of two full weeks of careers in just 8 days.
This formula is designed for people who want to train for the Dakar or train for a future participation in African tests, navigation, long routes and advice from amateur and professional pilots and professional mechanics.
There is also the option of loading a box of 80 ltrs (check price and availability) similar to the one that is transported in the Dakar for all your belongings. Or else bring a second bike to test before the big race
Morocco X-Treme Expert
In this formula the participants in this adventure will have the daily option to choose between the normal route or the X-Treme, depending on their strength or desire.
It is ideal for people with experience and who want more than just a typical duckling trip through Morocco and not worry about anything more than riding a motorcycle for more than an intense week to remember all his life.
Morocco X-Treme Novel
Here we can frame the rest of mortals who want a quieter trip, where you can learn in a more relaxed way (eye that will not be a walk either).
People with less experience or who simply want to enjoy another way of the trip sharing this with Dakarianos pilots.
As always, Murchi will be closing this group where the newest will be the ones who take the initiative to open the track and learn to cope with any situation in the desert. This closing group will aim at navigation and learning and will have a special tour in accordance with the conditions of the same
It will be the novels themselves who decide when they leave the trip or decide to continue throughout the week.
Morocco X-Treme Trail
This year as a novelty the X-Treme is open to trail bikes where the rise of these bikes is remarkable and where we will take qualified personnel to choose at all times the routes depending on the level and type of vehicle
Since we are going to travel around the well-known Morocco and the variety of landscapes to visit, we suggest you to accompany us in this adventure and be protagonists as assistants, stopping and visiting the places that in a touristic tour you could never see.
If you do not have a bike ready, we offer you the possibility to provide a fully reliable and prepared competition bike with everything you need: tanks, lights, electrical installation, wheels, mousses road-book including GPS in very good conditions. The available bikes are the following:
- 3 YAMAHA 450 WR 2016-17-18
- 4 KTM 450 EXC-2018 RALLY
- 4-KTM 450 EXC -2019 RALLY
- KTM 450 RALLY REPLICA
HONDA AFRICA TWIN
- Mandatory assembly of mousses (trail bikes, consult tire type)
- Obligatory use of Spot, one per couple
- Be a member of the club (high, € 10 per year)
- € 1,450 motorcycle
- € 1,750 quad
- € 950 companion
- € 200 single room supplement
Note.- Prices may vary depending on the cost of ferries.
- Hotels and Kasbah under the regime half board shared room
- Routes and route book
- Transport of small bag of luggage and small spare road
- Free access to the club’s SPOT shared page (satellite tracking system)
- Beacon Team Track (mobile with data or free for Moroccan card)
- Course on navigation and use of GPS
- Driving course in sand and Dune postage
- Track mechanics practice solving problems to get to the vibouac
Does not include:
- Peninsula transport (consult transport prices to Melilla)
- Gasoline moto-quad
- Hotel drinks
- Compulsory repatriation insurance
- Possibility of contracting professional mechanical assistance