Del 5 al 12 JUNIO 2021
Limited to 15 motorcycles
This year after the impossibility of going down to train in Morocco, we will continue using the same formula in Spain, where we will discover our country and, this time, CASTILLA.
20 people will share the most rewarding non-competitive adventure open to all levels, by the amount of kilometers traveled and the great human quality of the participants.
This new activity will start from ZAMORA, from the National Parador de Turismo, where we will rest the night of Friday 4 before starting this training. It will be an intense week of trainings crossing all this immense autonomous community (Castilla Leon).
We will be waiting for you from the morning of that Friday to give you the roadbooks and the routes of the activity. We will also check your bike before leaving, since the departure, as always, will be very early.
To get there, you can accompany us on our descent from the headquarters or we can pick up your bike and luggage and take you by public transport. You can also send the bike to the headquarters beforehand. Don’t worry, we will arrange the logistics you need.
In addition, our mechanics will make a first check to the mounts to ensure that your bike is in perfect condition for the great adventure that awaits us.
The routes will be long, but are designed for all types of terrain bikes and riding level, being divided into three or four safety sections.
There will also be a daily breefing where the stages and the mechanical, navigation and driving tips will be explained and the pairings will be decided.
Faithful to this atypical year, we will have a safety plan anticovid and some rules that will be mandatory: wear the mask, and keep the safety distance will reign throughout the week. In addition, we have made a great effort so that for a little more you can stay in a single room.
- Day 05/06. Zamora the great unknown (Roadbook) 257 kms.
- Day 06/06. Zamora makes me fall in love (Roadbook) 290 kms.
- Day 07/06. Zamora Segovia (Roadbook) 380 kms.
- Day 08/06. Xtreme Arena (Roadbook, Track and Route wp) 325 kms
- Day 09/06. Along the routes of the Cid Campeador 425 kms.
- Day 10/06. Deep Castilla (Roadbook) 380 kms.
- Day 11/06. The Gothic Route (Roadbook) 259 kms.
- Day 12/06. The Reconquest (Track and Roadbook) 200 kms.
- CASTILLA XTREME TRAIL
True to our philosophy of adventure, the routes will be suitable for trail bikes, with the possibility to go around complicated passes, to do the whole route or only part of it.
Off-road tires are mandatory (free advice on tire type and distributor).
- CASTILLA XTREME NOVEL
Here we can include the rest of mortals who want a quieter trip, where you can learn in a more relaxed way the secrets of navigation from the hand of expert navigators with recognized solvency.
People who simply wish to enjoy the trip in a different way, sharing it with dakarian pilots.
- CASTILLA XTREME HARD
Ideal for people with experience and who do not want to worry about anything but riding a motorcycle through unique landscapes for more than one intense week that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
The routes will be demanding and long (very long).
If you want to test your limits or train for your next races, this is your category.
Since we are going to travel through some incredible places of our geography where the variety of landscapes is incredible, we propose you to join us in this adventure and be protagonists as assistance or in vehicles of the organization itself, stopping and visiting the places that in a tourist tour you could never see.
MOTORCYCLES FOR RENT
(CONTACT FOR PRICES)
If you don’t have a prepared bike, we offer you the possibility to provide you with a rally or trail bike totally reliable and prepared with everything you need (tanks, lights, electrical installation, wheels, mousses or even the gps)
We have from bikes with a basic preparation, to our competition bikes, including Toby Price’s ktm 450 RR.
- 5 KTM 450 EXC-2018 RALLY Adventure Touareg
- 4-ktm 450 EXC-2019 RALLY Adventure Touareg
- 1-Ktm 500 FACTORY
- 2- KTM 450 RALLY REPLICA
OFF ROAD ACCIDENT INSURANCE IS COMPULSORY
TRAIL BIKES PLEASE CONSULT THE TYPE OF TIRES TO BE USED
MANDATORY THE USE OF FREE BEACON OF THE TEAM TRACK CLUB
BE A MEMBER OF THE CLUB (10€ PER YEAR)
NEGATIVE PCR TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TRAININGS
950€ Accompanying person
300€ Single room supplement
400€ Mechanical assistance
200€ Motorcycle transport round trip
- Hotels on half board basis (8 nights)
- Roadbooks (property of the organization)
- Routes Property of the organization
- Luggage and spare bag transport by road
- Tracking and security beacon
- Free access to the club’s SPOT tracking page (satellite tracking system)
- Advice and improvement of the navigation with roadbook and GPS
- Basic navigation course on Friday 04th
- Rescue assistance on the motorcycle track in case of breakdown
- Refuelings on track
- Access to mechanical tools
- PCR negative mandatory 48 hours before training
(If the test is positive, the amount paid by the member will be compensated in future club activities).
- Training license (compulsory in any case)
- Drinks in hotels
- Gasoline and own expenses
- Optional mechanical assistance 400€.
- Motorcycle transport and luggage 200€.
Limited to 15 motorcycles