FROM 27TH MARCH TO 3RD APRIL
LIMITED TO 15 BIKES
This year after the impossibility to go down to train in Morocco, we will continue using the same formula in Spain, where we will discover our country and, this time, ANDALUSIA.
20 people will share the most rewarding non-competitive adventure open to all levels, by the amount of kilometers traveled and the great human quality of the participants.
This new activity will leave from Mojacar, Almeria, from the National Parador, where we will rest the night of Friday 26th before starting this training. It will be an intense week of trainings traveling all over this immense autonomous community (Andalusia).
We will be waiting for you from the morning of that Friday to give you the roadbooks and the routes of the activity. We will also check your bike before leaving, since the departure, as always, will be very early.
To get there, you can accompany us on our descent from the headquarters or we can pick up your bike and luggage and take you by public transport. You can also send the bike to the headquarters beforehand. Don’t worry, we will arrange the logistics you need.
In addition, our mechanics will make a first check to the mounts to ensure that your bike is in perfect condition for the great adventure that awaits us.
The routes will be long, but are designed for all types of terrain bikes and riding level, being divided into three or four safety sections.
There will also be a daily breefing where the stages and the mechanical, navigation and driving tips will be explained and the pairings will be decided.
Faithful to this atypical year, we will have a safety plan anticovid and some rules that will be mandatory: wear the mask, and keep the safety distance will reign throughout the week. In addition, we have made a great effort so that for a little more, you can stay in a single room.
- Day 27/03. Along the ramblas of Almeria (track) 347 kms.
- Day 28/03. Granada Deep (Roadbook) 290 kms.
- Day 29/03. Carpe Diem 317 kms
- Day 30/03. Attacking Sierra Nevada 325 kms
- Day 31/03. A whole village supporting 112 kms
- Day 01/04. Crossing the Alpujarra 262 kms.
- Day 02/04. Faith moves mountains 259 kms
- Day 03/04. Through the Marismas 200 kms
- ANDALUCIA XTREME TRAIL
True to our philosophy of adventure, the routes will be suitable for trail bikes, with the possibility to go around complicated passes, to do the whole route or only part of it.
Off-road tires are mandatory (free advice on tire type and dealer).
- HISPANIA XTREME NOVEL
Here we can include the rest of mortals who want a quieter trip, where you can learn in a more relaxed way the secrets of navigation from the hand of expert navigators with recognized solvency.
People who simply wish to enjoy the trip in a different way, sharing it with dakarian pilots.
- HISPANIA XTREME HARD
Ideal for people with experience and who do not want to worry about anything but riding a motorcycle through unique landscapes for a little more than a week of intense riding that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
The routes will be demanding and long (very long).
If you want to test your limits or train for your next races, this is your category.
Since we are going to travel through some incredible places of our geography where the variety of landscapes is incredible, we propose you to join us in this adventure and be protagonists as assistance or in vehicles of the organization itself, stopping and visiting the places that in a tourist tour you could never see.
(ASK FOR PRICES)
If you don’t have a prepared bike, we offer you the possibility to get a rally or trail bike totally reliable and prepared with everything you need (tanks, lights, electrical installation, wheels, mousses or even the gps in very good conditions.
We have from bikes with a basic preparation, to our competition bikes, including Toby Price’s ktm 450 RR.
- 5 KTM 450 EXC-2018 RALLY Aventura Touareg
- 4-ktm 450 EXC-2019 RALLY Aventura Touareg
- 1-Ktm 500 FACTORY
- 2- KTM 450 RALLY REPLICA
- OFF ROAD ACCIDENT INSURANCE IS COMPULSORY
- TRAIL BIKES PLEASE CONSULT THE TYPE OF TIRES TO BE USED
- MANDATORY THE USE OF FREE BEACON OF THE TEAM TRACK CLUB
- BE A MEMBER OF THE CLUB (10€ PER YEAR)
- NEGATIVE PCR TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TRAININGS
- 1650€ Bike
- 950€ Companion
- 250€ Single room surplus
- 400€ Mechanical assistance
- 200€ Motorcycle transportation to and from
- Hotels on half board basis (8 nights)
- Roadbooks (property of the organization)
- Routes (Property of the organization)
- Luggage and spare bag transport by road
- Tracking and security beacon
- Free access to the club’s SPOT tracking page (satellite tracking system)
- Advice and improvement of the navigation with roadbook and GPS
- Basic navigation course on Friday 26th
- Rescue assistance on the motorcycle track in case of breakdown
- Refuelings on the track
- Access to mechanical tools
- Negative PCR mandatory 48 hours before training.
- (If the test is positive, the amount paid by the member will be compensated in future club activities).
- Training license (compulsory in any case)
- Drinks in hotels
- Gasoline and own expenses
- Optional mechanical assistance 400€.
- Motorcycle transport and luggage 200€.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Limited to 15 bikes