Date: June 15th, 16th and 17th, 2018. Place: Teruel (Spain)
Club Touareg Adventure has prepared for its partners and friends a navigation training and navigation course with Roadbook with the following program. Activity open to rally, enduro and trail motorcycles, quads and buggies.
June 15th. 20:00
- Arrival at hotel in the afternoon (Hotel Parador Nacional de Teruel), delivery of beacons and Roadbook
- Basic orientation course in GPS field and navigation Roadbook marking
- Rally and trail bike course with Víctor Rivera, World Champion International Rally cross Country Rallies
- Exit to the first section: 217 km
- Departure second section: 135 km
- Exit third section: 120 km
For the most expert pilots who wish to train or try something different we have also prepared the X-Treme route.
Up to 700 km “non stop” with the same philosophy as the rest of the activities of the club with beacon, car assistance and tracking
- € 400
The price includes:
- Field orientation course using GPS and Roadbook
- Required material Roadbook course
- Club shirt and power bank
- Beacon Free
- 4 × 4 assistance car with track rescue to asphalt
- Quality hotels (Bed and breakfast)
Does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
The club also has motorcycles to rent in their activities
- 7 Yamaha WR 450 (Rally bikes)
- 7 Honda Africa Twin (Trail bikes)
- 3 KTM 450 EXC (Preparation Rally)
- 1 KTM 450 Rally Replica
- Open activity for motorcycles enduro trail maxitrail quads, buggies.
- Beacons: it is mandatory the use of a Spot connected to the club website or a beacon
- Rescues in track (help to leave the track where the vehicle’s own assistance will act). In case of breakdown the club has a 4 × 4 car to take the bike to a road for the performance of their assistance
- Roadbook .: Road-book and Track owned by the organization to return at the end or leave the activity.
- Road-book on roll only for those registered 20 days before the activity
- Obligatory be a member of the club and be aware of the quota for 2018: € 10 per year