Dates: From October 27th to November 3rd. Place: Morocco
This year due to the success of the formula where 33 people share the most strenuous Morocco X-Treme and at the same time the most satisfactory by the number of kilometers traveled and the high quality of the participants and road-book selected this year we give the possibility to choose between four different concepts of adventure.
This year Morocco X-Treme will depart from Melilla where you can get with us by ferry from Almeria or regular flight from Barcelona or Madrid. There we will wait for you on Friday 26th at the National Parador where we will ride the vibouac with our Dakariano truck and where you will pick up your motorcycle and equipment (in case of hiring the transport).
In addition, our mechanics will make a first check on the frames to ensure that your bike is in perfect condition for the great adventure that awaits us.
The routes will be long but they are designed so that each one decides the amount and hardness of the kilometers to be carried out, being divided into three or four sections of security.
There will also be a daily breefing where the stages and the mechanical, navigation and driving tips will be explained and couples will be decided
It is mandatory that motorcycles mount mousses ((consult type of tires for trail bikes) and the use of Spot beacon (one per couple) It is also mandatory to be a member of the Touareg Adventure Club.
PROGRAM MOROCCO X-TREME 2018
- Day 1. Melilla – Merzouga
- Day 2. Merzouga – Zagora, with course and driving practice in sand
- Day 3. Navigation course with Chegara racing and practice road, unpublished tracks or Zagora extreme route -Chegaga – Founz – Taznak – sea of stones – Zagora (alternatives and constant escape routes with unexplored places)
- Day 4. Zagora – sea of stones – Ouarzazate – gorges Todra and Dades. Technical trial areas combined with incredible mountain tracks where navigation will be fundamental
- Day 5. Gorges – Hammams – Erfoud – Merzouga
- Day 6. New course and sand practice and navigation
- Day 7. Navigation exam special road-book of climb Merzouga – Matarka – Guerciff with a lot, a lot of navigation in directions, not technically complicated but in navigation
- Day 8. Guerciff – Trial – Melilla If you have strength we will still do some final trialera to finish again at the Melilla Parador with a good dinner, end of Fiesta and awards ceremony
MOROCCO X-TREME PRO
Faithful to our philosophy of hardness, the most expert will be able to complete the road-books of two full weeks of careers in just 8 days.
This formula is designed for people who want to train for the Dakar or train for future participation in some African test, navigation, long routes and advice from amateur and professional pilots and professional mechanics.
There is also the option to load a box of 80 liters (check price and availability) similar to the one
transports in the Dakar for all your belongings. Or else bring a second bike to perform the tests before the big race
MOROCCO X-TREME EXPERT
In this formula the participants in this adventure will have the daily option to choose between the normal route or the X-Treme, depending on their strength or desire. It is ideal for people with experience and who want more than just a typical trip of ducklings in Morocco and not worry about anything more than riding a motorcycle for more than an intense week to remember all his life.
MOROCCO X-TREME NOVEL
Here we can frame the rest of mortals who want a quieter trip, where you can learn in a more relaxed way (eye that will not be a walk either). For people with less experience or who simply want to enjoy another way of traveling sharing this with Dakar pilots.
As always, Murchi will be closing this group where the newest will be those who take the initiative to open track and learn to cope in any situation in the desert. This closing group will have the purpose of navigation and
learning and will have a special tour according to the conditions of it.
It will be the novels themselves who decide when they leave the trip or decide to continue throughout the week.
MOROCCO X-TREME TRAIL
This year as a novelty the X-Treme is open to trail bikes where the boom of these bikes is remarkable and where we will take qualified personnel to choose at all times the routes depending on the level and type of vehicle.
Since we are going to travel all over the known Morocco and the variety of landscapes to visit, we suggest you to accompany us in this adventure and be protagonists as assistants, stopping and visiting the places that in a touristic tour you could never see.
If you do not have a motorcycle ready, we offer you the possibility to provide a fully reliable and prepared competition motorcycle with all the necessary tanks, lights, installs Electricity, wheels, mousses road-book including GPS in very good conditions.
PRICE MOROCCO X-TREME
- 1.350 € moto
- 1.650 € quad
- 895 € companion
- 150 € supplement for single room
Note: prices may vary depending on the cost of the ferrys.
- Hotels and Kasbah on a half-board basis shared room
- Roads and route book
- Small baggage baggage and small spare by road
- Free access to the club’s shared SPOT page (satellite tracking system)
- Baliza Team Track (mobile with data or free for Moroccan card)
- Course of Navigation and use of GPSCourse of driving in sand and postage of dunes
- Practice of mechanics in track solution of problems to arrive at vibouac
It does not include:
- Peninsula transport (consult prices transport to Melilla)
- Gasoline moto-quad
- Drinks in hotels
- Insurance compulsory repatriation
- Possibility of contracting professional mechanical assistance